About Artivatic :
- Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with a 20+ team focusing on technology. Artivatic is building cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
- Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction,personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behaviour, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
- Define the short-term tactics and long-term technology strategy.
- Communicate that technical vision to technical and non-technical partners, customers and investors.
- Lead the development of AI/ML related products as it matures into lean, high performing agile teams.
- Scale the AI/ML teams by finding and hiring the right mix of on-shore and off-shore resources.
- Work collaboratively with the business, partners, and customers to consistently deliver business value.
- Own the vision and execution of developing and integrating AI & machine learning into all aspects of the platform.
- Drive innovation through the use of technology and unique ways of applying it to business problems.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Masters or Ph.D. in AI, computer science, ML, electrical engineering or related fields (statistics, applied math, computational neuroscience)
- Complete understanding of fundamentals of ML/DL algorithms previously used.
- Experience with data visualization and exploratory data analysis tools.
- Relevant experience leading & building teams as well as establishing technical direction.
- A well-developed portfolio of past software development, composed of some mixture of professional work, personal projects and open source contributions will be considered a huge plus.
- Experience in leading and developing remote and distributed teams.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure AWS/GCP.
- Experience in working with Flask/Django for REST API building.
- Experience with writing production and scalable code.
- Experience with distributed computational frameworks (YARN, PySpark, Hadoop) will be a plus.
- Proficiency in Python, C++. Familiarity with DL frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.)
Personal Attributes :
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong fit with the fast paced startup culture.
- Hands-on approach, self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to learn quickly (technology, business models, target industries)
- Creative and inspired.
Superpowers we love:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a vibrant personality.
- Experience with lean startup build-measure-learn cycle.
- Vision for AI.
- Extensive understanding of why things are done the way they are done in agile development.
- A passion for adding business value.