Job Description :
About Artivatic :
Artivatic is a global risk & decision-making platform that automates human decisions in insurance & healthcare to provide efficiency, transparency, risk assessment, personalization and digitization in entire lifecycle of operations. The platform uses deep machine learning and proprietary algorithms to offer insurance & healthcare solutions like smart risk underwriting, alternative data insights, real-time personalized product offering & automated onboarding, claims automation, sales & distribution, self-branch servicing, customer 360, insights and analytics,
Artivatic empowers insurance & healthcare businesses and developers to re-imagine insurance & health products for the next billion users. We at Artivatic are constantly building low-cost, modular API infrastructure so that insurance businesses /hospitals can go live in a matter of days, not months.
Artivatic is transforming legacy, traditional, complex and 'one size fits all' in to personalized, digital, instant, risk based, new age InsurTech that touches human lives, understand their need, use data to provide them better, need based products instantly using technology. Artivatic aims to provide personalized insurance products based on customer goals/need under 60 seconds using data, technology and process.
Artivatic has 50+ members team with presence in INDIA & USA. Artivatic is funded by KFintech (backed by General Atlantic), IAN Fund & IAN Network.
- Define the short-term tactics and long-term technology strategy.
- Communicate that technical vision to technical and non-technical partners, customers and investors.
- Lead the development of AI/ML related products as it matures into lean, high performing agile teams.
- Scale the AI/ML teams by finding and hiring the right mix of on-shore and off-shore resources.
- Work collaboratively with the business, partners, and customers to consistently deliver business value.
- Own the vision and execution of developing and integrating AI & machine learning into all aspects of the platform.
- Drive innovation through the use of technology and unique ways of applying it to business problems.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Masters or Ph.D. in AI, computer science, ML, electrical engineering or related fields (statistics, applied math, computational neuroscience)
- Complete understanding of fundamentals of ML/DL algorithms previously used.
- Experience with data visualization and exploratory data analysis tools.
- Relevant experience leading & building teams as well as establishing technical direction.
- A well-developed portfolio of past software development, composed of some mixture of professional work, personal projects and open source contributions will be considered a huge plus.
- Experience in leading and developing remote and distributed teams.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure AWS/GCP.
- Experience in working with Flask/Django for REST API building.
- Experience with writing production and scalable code.
- Experience with distributed computational frameworks (YARN, PySpark, Hadoop) will be a plus.
- Proficiency in Python, C++. Familiarity with DL frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.)
Personal Attributes :
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong fit with the fast paced startup culture.
- Hands-on approach, self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to learn quickly (technology, business models, target industries)
- Creative and inspired.
Superpowers we love :
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a vibrant personality.
- Experience with lean startup build-measure-learn cycle.
- Vision for AI.
- Extensive understanding of why things are done the way they are done in agile development.
- A passion for adding business value.