Job Description :
About Artivatic :
Artivatic is a global risk & decision-making platform that automates human decisions in insurance & healthcare to provide efficiency, transparency, risk assessment, personalization and digitization in entire lifecycle of operations. The platform uses deep machine learning and proprietary algorithms to offer insurance & healthcare solutions like smart risk underwriting, alternative data insights, real-time personalized product offering & automated onboarding, claims automation, sales & distribution, self-branch servicing, customer 360, insights and analytics,
Artivatic empowers insurance & healthcare businesses and developers to re-imagine insurance & health products for the next billion users. We at Artivatic are constantly building low-cost, modular API infrastructure so that insurance businesses /hospitals can go live in a matter of days, not months.
Artivatic is transforming legacy, traditional, complex and 'one size fits all' in to personalized, digital, instant, risk based, new age InsurTech that touches human lives, understand their need, use data to provide them better, need based products instantly using technology. Artivatic aims to provide personalized insurance products based on customer goals/need under 60 seconds using data, technology and process.
Artivatic has 50+ members team with presence in INDIA & USA. Artivatic is funded by KFintech (backed by General Atlantic), IAN Fund & IAN Network.
Job Description :
- Build and Lead multiple teams of 25-30 top-notch engineers to own, drive & deliver critical parts of our products.
- Hands-on Coding with a team with new & emerging techs, scale and functionalities
- Work closely with Engineering Managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Set up the organization & processes to enable timely delivery of projects with high quality.
- Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
- Oversee Architecture & design of technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- Architecting and engineering solutions which can meet the requirement of unknown customer buying off the shelf products
- Engage with product management and CXO team to drive the functionality, usability and other non-functional requirements and hence the solution for the same
- Ensure on-time launches by managing design, development, and integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan
- Be a champion of engineering excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence. Implement a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement.
- Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long-term vision.
- Be responsible for mentoring and developing front-line managers and engineers.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from Premium Institutes
- 8+ years of work experience in software development and 3+ years as a leadership role.
- Deep understanding of enterprise-grade technologies.
- Experience in building and running distributed systems for 24x7 online services at scale.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis, specially about Python/Django/REST, etc.
- Experience in defining and executing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience. Engaging and influencing peers and executives.
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Being a strong leader, mentor, and people manager.
Besides skills, we are looking :
- Start up and Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to think big.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.