About Artivatic :
- Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance,
healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with a 40 + team focus on technology. Artivatic building
is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with
alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving
their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
- Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization,
recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions,
monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease
prediction for insurance and more.
- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support AWS /Google/Azure/Digital Ocean /Internal ops infrastructure.
- In this role, you are expected to play a key role in building the continuous deployment model and enable high quality
rapid delivery of Cloud, Device, Mobility, Web, and Desktop applications for our flagship platform, Artivatic.
- Design, implements, and maintain ops infrastructure for Artivatic to ensure high availability of environment and
services all the time.
- Provide a robust continuous delivery pipeline that enables the engineering team to deliver features to customers
- 2-5 years of experience in building/maintaining infrastructures primarily on AWS/Google/Azure/Internal environment
for Cloud. Mobility, Web, and Desktop applications. Background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Demonstrated depth of experience in communicating with internal groups, including Product Management and
- Proven ownership and delivery of a sizable product or product component, a strong sense of independence, and self-
the direction is essential.
- Availability for travel and flexible work hours to work with teams across time zones
- 3-8 Years of Experience providing DevOps support to Desktop, Cloud, Mobility, and Web-Based SaaS-based
solution with the continuous deployment model
- Deep knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies with Continuous
Integration Servers such as Jenkins
- Experience in Virtualization, Disaster Recovery, Backup, and Security Processes. Experience with automation/
configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required,
Azure and Google Cloud are good to have). Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Sensu, Newrelic, etc.
- Strong experience with Cassandra, REST API, SQL, MySQL, and NoSQL.
- Experience with container-based deployments e.g. Docker
- A working understanding of code and script (Java, C++, Scala, PHP, Python, Perl, and/or Ruby)
- Jenkins, ant, maven or make tools with build, packaging, branching, continuous integration background
- Maintenance of automated tooling code in shell, python, or similar scripting language
- Strong familiarity with JIRA, SCM/GIT including branching and merging strategies
Qualifications: Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.