Artivatic is a global risk & decision-making platform that automates human decisions in insurance & healthcare to provide efficiency, transparency, risk assessment, personalization, and digitization in the entire lifecycle of operations. The platform uses deep machine learning and proprietary algorithms to offer insurance & healthcare solutions like smart risk underwriting, alternative data insights, real-time personalized product offering & automated onboarding, claims automation, sales & distribution, self-branch servicing, customer 360, insights, and analytics,
Artivatic empowers insurance & healthcare businesses and developers to re-imagine insurance & health products for the next billion users. We at Artivatic are constantly building low-cost, modular API infrastructure so that insurance businesses /hospitals can go live in a matter of days, not months.
Artivatic is transforming legacy, traditional, complex and 'one size fits all' into personalized, digital, instant, risk-based, new age InsurTech that touches human lives, understand their need, use data to provide them better, need-based products instantly using technology. Artivatic aims to provide personalized insurance products based on customer goals/needs under 60 seconds using data, technology and process.
Artivatic has a 50+ members team with a presence in INDIA & the USA. Artivatic is funded by KFintech (backed by General Atlantic), IAN Fund & IAN Network.
- A manager is responsible for making sure that services are being seamlessly delivered to the clients of an organization.
- One of the key responsibilities of a delivery manager is to make sure that service delivery and service support processes are on track for the consistent delivery of a high level of client service in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
- Conduct regular 1:1 briefing with direct reports on an ongoing and regular basis
- Know the status of projects in his/her span of control and any key issues that may impact scope or budget
- Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades
- Monitoring and tracking all the client deliveries
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the management on the performance of the service delivery
- 3+ years of business development, project delivery, and client relationship management in a technology environment
- In-depth knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to service delivery
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Ensuring and understanding of all the technology related to AI/ML and Products related to Health & Insurance sector
- Solid resource planning and problem-solving skills
- Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location - HSR Layout, Bangalore