Job Description :
About Artivatic :
- Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ teams focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
- Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
- We at artivatic are seeking passionate, talented and research focused computer engineers with strong machine learning and computer vision background to help build industry-leading technology with a focus on document text extraction and parsing using OCR across different languages.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer vision or related field with specialization in Image Processing or machine learning.
- Research experience in Deep Learning models for Image processing or OCR related field is preferred.
- Publication record in Deep Learning models for Computer Vision conferences/journals is a plus.
Required Skills :
- Excellent skills developing in Python in the Linux environment.
- Programming skills with multi-threaded GPU Cuda computing and API Solutions.
- Experience applying machine learning and computer vision principles to real-world data and working in Scanned and Documented Images.
- Good knowledge of Computer Science, math and statistics fundamentals (algorithms and data structures, meshing, sampling theory, linear algebra, etc.)
- Knowledge of data science technologies such as Python, Pandas, Scipy, Numpy, matplotlib, etc.
- Broad Computer Vision knowledge - Construction, Feature Detection, Segmentation, Classification; Machine/Deep Learning - Algorithm Evaluation, Preparation, Analysis, Modeling, and Execution.
- Familiarity with OpenCV, Dlib, Yolo, Capsule Network or similar and Open Source AR platforms and products
- Strong problem solving and logical skills.
- A go-getter kind of attitude with a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Well versed in software design paradigms and good development practices.
- Developing novel algorithms and modeling techniques to advance the state of the art in
- Document and Text Extraction.
- Image recognition, Object Identification, and Visual Recognition
- Working closely with R&D and Machine Learning engineers implementing algorithms that power user and developer-facing products.
- Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of your algorithms
Experience : 3 Years+
Location : Sony World Signal, Koramangala 4th Block, Bangalore