Job Summary :
- Artivatic.ai is an end to end AI platform for BFSI & Healthcare sector to provide intelligent systems to solve complex problems, based out of Bangalore with 25 member team.
- We are looking for an Android Developer who has prior experience in developing a native tablet, mobile applications, Mobile SDKs for various software products to join Artivatic.ai at its Bangalore office.
- Build high availability and extreme reliable high volume transactional systems.
- Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability, etc.
- Debug and Optimise Android applications to work on multiple Android versions and devices
Experience and Qualifications :
- Masters or BS/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent experience from a top college
- Hands-on 2+ years experience in writing Android applications
- Built and released at least one android application
- Development of Mobile SDKs for software products
Tech Stack Skills :
Core Java, RxJava, SQL Lite, Git, ReactJS, Kotlin, Rest Api, Android SDK.
Mandatory Skills :
- Application architectural experience
- Engineering skills to develop and maintain lightweight applications that would seamlessly run in low-end Android devices, under poor bandwidth, and prepaid data connections
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills
- Experience on web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Handling different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes o Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with Maven / Gradle, CI tools like Jenkins
Preferable Skills :
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test-driven development processes
- Strong experience in design patterns, Android UI design principles, Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with AB testing, Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications, etc
- Experience in building apps in which transaction/payments happen
- Familiarity with Maven / Gradle, CI tools like Jenkins
- An active contributor to developer communities like StackOverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Knowledge of Rx, MVVM
- Customer-focused adapts well in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to work well with multiple teams and multitask
- A proven performer and team player enjoys challenging assignments
- Self-Starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
Immediate Joiners preferred
Job Type : Full-time