Designation : Executive - Network Development
- Full Time Opportunity
Location : Multiple
Job Description :
- Evaluate, propose, and award partnerships to establishments in markets where opportunity exists.
- Prepare evaluation reports for Internal Stakeholders and conduct discussions/interview between potential partners and company representatives.
- Project management of partner appointment process to include development of facility plan, execution of facility development, staff recruitment, training, initial stock order, pricing, homologation (where applicable), logistics, Operating Standards review, budgets, marketing plan and suitable launch activity.
- Support regions in launches of new partners with coordination of Marketing Team.
- Create a database of the current network similar brands across potential markets.
- Continuously improve the Dealer Development process.
- Coordinate with Sales Operations team to work on improvement and/or replacement of network partners.
What we are looking for :
- Strong Networking and Business Development capabilities
- Strong understanding of retail business models
- A good understanding of automobiles and EV technology will be a definite plus