Role : Business Development Manager - Presales
- Onsite Opportunity
Job description :
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- You are managing a team of executives that would guide clients with their decisions
- You can install empathy in your team to effectively communicate about high-paying clients opportunities to its prospective learners and drive sales-qualified leads
- You have proven experience in driving the outcomes from a Pre-Sales/Sales team in achieving monthly sales qualified-leads targets
- You are looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You are looking for a managerial role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing ?
- Lead a team of Business Development Associates to achieve a given sales qualified leads target
- Take responsibility for the entire sales life cycle for your assigned Team. Outbound calls, follow-ups, lead qualification, and management fall under this category.
- Continuously monitor and train the team to improve performance and qualification rate
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly and monthly sales qualified leads target.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about customer behavior, market demands, and competition with the marketing team
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience
- Make propositions, give suggestions, and designate weekly sales qualified targets and job obligations to each team member.
- Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of 1+ years in managing a Sales/Pre-Sales team
- An individual with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities, and presentations skills
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and have extreme determination.
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
- People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines.
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.