Roles and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for leading the company's digital & content strategy for the portfolio of brands to drive consumer engagement.
· Develop an overarching communications strategy based on branding objectives and marketing requirements.
· Conceptualize, deliver and execute client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media channel and community management, content creation, digital public relations, promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, etc.
· Create true-to-brand, scroll-pausing cool creative communication, write brand stories, positioning statements and brand messaging statements
· Contribute to the organization’s and client’s communication strategy by providing necessary information/suggestion on marketing initiatives/activities
· Provide communications and design support for other departments. We expect the candidate to have a working knowledge of designing tools like Canva / Photoshop.
· Serve as key day-to-day community and implementation manager for brands and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
Work Experience and Education requirement:
· 1-2 years of work experience in any industry
· Bachelor’s degree in English &/or Post Graduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising background- Required
· Keeping up-to-date with emerging social media platforms and/or first-mover opportunities with existing platforms.
· Manage ongoing optimization of the social strategy, playbook, community management, content creation, social promotions/contests, partnerships, to improving our delivery and enhance results
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate: