Remote policy: Full remote
Candidates will work on an e-learning platform implemented for health professionals, Kassai.
The platform: Kassai is an international e-learning platform, developed by PSI (www.psi.org) and Appy (www.appy.co.ao). This platform was initially developed with the aim of providing remote training to all health workers in Angola. Launched in 2020, in cooperation with the Ministry of Health of Angola, this platform quickly became the main training resource for health professionals working on the field. With over 6500 health workers and several of hours of courses , the platform is now expanding to Kenya and Nigeria.
The work to be performed: We are searching for candidates that can help create content and courses for Kassai platform. Candidates shall be able to:
- Receive, interpret and summarise initial content from subject matter experts
- Create storyboard of the course, considering the best practices. This activity may include:
- Providing exercises and activities that enhance the learning process;
- Creating support material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc.)
- Creating evaluation modes, such as tests or questionnaires, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Develop course in Articulate Storyline
- Import course (SCORM package) to Kassai platform (Moodle based platform)
- Collect feedback and information from users
Role title: Instructional Designer / Moodle Developer
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and design models
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one
Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, articulate) and storyboard ability
- Ability to write instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Ability to develop courses on articulate Storyline 360
Nice to have
Experience working with Moodle and Articulate 360.
Benefits & Perks
We are a result driven company. We work with goals. Candidates will have flexible work schedules and can work remotely.