We are developing a range of mobile and web apps that will holistically address the devotional and spiritual needs of our users. Our first app (Sri Mandir) was launched in November 2020 — this app is at the intersection of spiritual offerings and gaming, and with that, we are moving a large offline behaviour online. It already has 1+ million Monthly Active Users with a 4.8 rating on Google Play Store.
The user love that we have been getting is overwhelming & inspiring; and with our growth rate, we will be serving tens of millions of users in a few months from now.
We are alumni of IITs & IIMs, and have previously built and scaled high-growth startups. We are a Series-A funded startup, backed by Sequoia Capital, Elevation Capital, BEENEXT, and Matrix Partners. We are now adding more hands to our team in Bengaluru, India.
Hero App Srimandir:
Sri Mandir is a flagship product that is conceptualised, developed and promoted by AppsForBharat.
Sri Mandir is created to fulfil the devotional and spiritual needs of hundreds of millions of Indian users. Sri Mandir offers a virtual temple experience where devotees can set up their own temple, offers utilitarian sections where one can view daily Panchang and take astrology consultation, and also helps people connect with religious institutes, and cultural leaders through communities. Sri Mandir also offers a carefully curated vast repository of ancient texts, mythological stories, simple versions of Geeta interpretation and stories about saints and their life to know more depth of Hinduism.
- As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work closely with our teams to identify and onboard A++ talents
- You will be responsible for the entire life-cycle of recruitment across levels, including strategy, sourcing, short-listing, pitching, communication, coordination, scheduling, and negotiation.
- Demonstrate creativity with respect to sourcing candidates., and will have the creative license to adopt any approach as long as it is within the confines of our value system.
- Deliver the best candidate experience by developing a sell strategy and techniques that attract top-tier talent
- Assess and qualify candidates for role-related skills and cultural fit
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their recruiting needs in order to create and execute an effective recruiting strategy.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management
- Act as liaison with employment agencies
- Timely communication with the candidates and keeping them posted with updates on their candidature to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- 4+ years of non-technical recruiting experience in product companies / B2C companies or Startups
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the recruitment process, stakeholder management, recruitment marketing, and candidate experience
- Excellent candidate engagement approach with the ability to motivate passive candidates
- Ability to independently run and drive the search strategy.
- Enthusiastic & eager to learn and take additional responsibilities.
- Strong reporting skills
- Impeccable communication skills.
Our office is located in the green and leafy streets of HSR Layout, Bangalore, and is designed to feel like a mindfulness zone with the sound of falling water, greenery, great books to read, great coffee/tea, and a great team alongside you to build with.
As a company, we believe in autonomous small teams for maximum impact. We strive for organizational growth to align with your growth as an individual. We sincerely work towards building an inclusive culture where we celebrate your individuality and ideas are encouraged by everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who understand India, the challenge ahead of us, but can also solve this for the rest of the world. In addition, we also have:
- A competitive salary.
- Peaceful & pet-friendly office at the heart of HSR Layout
- Medical cover for you and your loved ones
Do your most meaningful work alongside us. Be a part of something big.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us