The Lead/Senior Software Development Engineer designs, develops, implements, and maintains web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field with at least 4 to 12 years of enterprise Java / J2EE
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Java / J2EE.
- Experience in NodeJS
- Expertise in web platform development like Struts or Spring Framework.
- Expertise in relational DBMS development using Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) or MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience with Middleware technologies like Kafka
- Experience with web service
- Experience with XML serialization technologies
- Experience with build scripts like Ant or Maven
- Experience with source code repositories like Git or GitHub or SVN
- Experience with AWS services a plus
- Strong multitasking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment.
- Has primary responsibility for the soundness of all project databases and deployments.
- Has primary developer responsibilities for upcoming releases.
- Participates in requirements gathering and analysis, code review, architect, and design sessions for upcoming releases.
- Participates in regular (weekly) project meetings.
- Provides IT solutions for project and corporate needs.
- Mentors junior team members.
- Other duties as assigned