Profile : Manager Software Product Sales
Type : Full Time
Job responsibilities :
1. Generate new business by creatively expanding existing accounts.
2. Proactively own renewals in key accounts.
3. Evaluate and prepare business plans for each assigned account. This involves evaluating the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans.
4. Develop important and effective relationships within the account including Key Executives and translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value.
5. Manage accounts through entire sales process; outside field sales position, physically at customer location for business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
6. Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business.
7. Partner collaboratively with channel partners in order to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, and expand business partner relationships.
8. Reach out and provide regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement.
9. Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account, with primary focus/importance on C and enterprise level negotiations.
10. Sell complex service engagements and creatively seek alternative solutions where necessary.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Proven track record of consistent Target attainment with on premise, SaaS or a hybrid model.
2. Enterprise Technology Software sales experience, preferably within the Architecture, Engineering, Construction or Manufacturing industries.
3. Experience with direct and indirect selling channels.
4. Bachelors degree or equivalent.