What you'll do :
- Devise Product Vision & Strategy: You will be responsible for defining the long term strategy and build quarterly roadmaps to achieve the product vision and create impact. Explore and understand the core consumer behaviour, the global best practices in game development and engagement to come up with the product roadmap.
- Ownership: You are someone who will take ownership, drive discussions, prioritise features, collaborate with marketing, business and tech teams to deliver outcomes, and who can manage high pressure and performance environments. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your area of focus.
- Structured Problem Solving: Product solving with a problem first, data-driven and test & iterate approach. Ensures conceptualization from a platform and a long-term view. Ensures value-based prioritization of product initiatives.
- Execution: You will be execution-focused and will be collaborating with Engineering and Design to build products that customers love. Produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritise and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver products and features on time.
- Communication skills: You will have strong communication, listening, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills; able to convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner
- Build the Product Team: You will have the ability to build your own team and will have to ensure high team motivation and high-quality outcomes
What is Required :
- Strong Product Management track record in complex environments.
- Proven results in delivering world-class product capabilities.
- Strong business and technical acumen from a gaming or renowned internet startup.
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization and across multiple domains.
- Strong strategic planning and organizational skills; ability to lead and build teams.
- Passion for leading and developing direct reports; coaching & mentoring them towards improving their professional skill sets; ability to lead and influence direct reports remotely.
- Ability to manage a large, diverse set of deliverables - effectively prioritise, stay on top of multiple workstreams, monitor progress, hold owners accountable.
- Love games and for creating fun, compelling, and frictionless user experiences.
- Experience in game design concepts and principles.
- Education from Tier 1 institutes: BE/B.Tech. An MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years- experience in Product, 2+ years with leadership experience.