Lead / Senior - Technical Recruiter ( IT Recruiter) - Global Management Consulting Firm
Title : Lead / Senior - Technical Recruiter ( IT Recruiter) - Global Management Consulting Firm
Location : Gurgaon
To meet our high growth we are looking for Talent Acquisition Sr. Specialist to support Organizations Talent Acquisition Team. Talent is a core strategic priority in our growth objective and we are looking for exceptional recruiters with a background in IT /Technical hiring. This individual should bring to the role a level of creative thinking, ingenuity, drive and problem solving on par with any agile start up. Not only will this person drive candidate sourcing and management from inception through to completion across a number of high priority topics but they will set a new pace and framework for our way of working. The role will blend hands on delivery while playing a leadership role on a number of strategic recruiting initiatives.
- Identifying, proactively sourcing, cultivating, assessing, and managing high quality candidates through the full candidate lifecycle.
- Market mapping of relevant companies, sectors, geographies, identifying target organizations, networks and talent pools
- Managing key stakeholders as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of the Organizations Technical role requirements and desired candidate profiles.
- Building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles and drive improvements in time to hire.
- Articulating and presenting technology opportunities of the Organization and the candidate value proposition in appropriate talent markets.
- First round candidate assessment and providing a high-quality shortlist of candidates to the business.
- Utilizing the applicant tracking system to actively track, manage and report candidate pipelines.
- Review key metrics and performance measures and making recommendations for enhancement.
- Embed global best practices and drive operational effectiveness through process improvement and ongoing coaching and mentoring of key stakeholders.
- Help shape and implement the recruiting strategy by leading initiatives and contributing to global projects.
Preferred Candidate :
- MBA/PG with 8+ years' experience within a high performing professional services or startup environment with at least 5+ years of structured candidate sourcing experience, including a proven history of identifying, attracting, and managing top talent from industry.
- Intimate understanding of research and delivery techniques & strategy with a proven track record on delivering on high profile, difficult to fill roles
- Understand skills like Product, Growth, Engineering, Design, Venture architecture etc.
- Understand the various growth phases of a IT/Tech. firm
- Experience in IT / Technology recruiting with depth of understanding across a range of technology topics (i.e., enterprise architecture, cloud, agile, digitization)
- Experience managing multiple searches and competing demands through strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in candidate assessment
- Experience enabling recruiting organizations and stakeholders to reach peak performance
- Ability to maintain a sophisticated targeted network to leverage for search while building meaningful genuine long term appropriate relationships with potential candidates and contacts of value
- Able to build deep knowledge and insight on candidate pools in complex sector/functional topics.