We are a leading blockchain consulting firm with a strong foundation in building d-apps for digital fintech, healthcare, supply chain, retail, metaverse & NFTs, gaming, and other areas. Headquartered in Mohali, Chandigarh, other office locations include Dubai, UK, US, and Canada.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be developing the strategic and operational frameworks necessary to grow and support the business goals. These include and are not limited to understanding behavioral profiling, GTM, and new launches. This offers exciting growth and opportunities to be an industry leader.
- At least a Master's degree in business, finance & management, MBA preferred.
- Be very flexible, hands-on, and able to multitask while delegating in a fast-moving environment.
- A strategic leader with excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in long-term projection, planning, and budgeting.
- Experience providing leadership and oversight for overall day-to-day operations.
- A solid understanding of IT and technology and the benefits it can provide.
- Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics, and professionalism.
- Manage client relationships and investments.
- Implement new products for Antier wealth management.
- Draft the project plans, evaluate client feedback, benchmark against competitors, conduct workshops with client advisors, draft business cases, and align with finance on available resources.
- Evaluate the B2B/B4B potential of select Antier tools by drafting business cases with input from various subject matter experts and benchmarking.
- Identify cost savings potential in the business through de-layering and optimizing span-of-control and removing duplications.
- Assess the performance of sales teams to identify 'tail', up- & cross-selling potential and best practices and present insights to regional business managers.
- Work together with Business Management to create a growth plan per year by reviewing footprint, past performance, industry trends, and competitor moves and derive new strategic initiatives.
- Conduct various ad-hoc assessments and prepared documents for the Executive Committee, the Directors, and Investor Communications.
- Drive change programs adoption of selected platforms and processes across the organization within an estimated budget.
- Interact with different teams across Antier for modeling and economic scenario analysis, as well as present/defend findings to senior management.
About Antier Solutions :
Antier Solutions is a global blockchain consulting firm with a strong reputation in crypto fintech products. Good Firms listed the company among the top 30 smart contract developers in the world in 2021. The delivery portfolio includes Exchanges, Tokenization, DeFi protocols, wallets, enterprise blockchain, and a wide variety of custom blockchain implementations. The company's global footprint spans North America, Europe, and Middle Eastern markets.