Roles and Responsibilities :
- Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Identifying, developing & optimising growth channels to drive revenue growth
- Analysing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
Key Requirements :
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual who is resilient in your pursuit of growth.
- You are open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver.