CX -Customer experience - Associate Director - NPS CSAT
About the Profile:
- The customer experience will represent the voice of Company's sales partner base. As the Associate Director of Customer Experience, you will work with all functions (Pre Sales. Post Sales, Tech & Product, Channel Development, Marketing & Revenue, Operations, etc. ) along with managing your own departments (app support, post sales, marketing, renewals and retention) to ensure sustained performance across every leg of the partners' app journey. This entails strong cross functional understanding and stakeholder management to drive immediate action and long-term process changes.
- The team will comprise of a strong mix of analytical storytellers who turn data into actions. It will also own both the CSAT and NPS scores and is entrusted with providing the organization real time partner insights. Work involves complex problem solving and program management of cross functional strategic initiatives targeted towards enhanced customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible to drive app experience wherever our sales partners interact with our Platform, Products and Services; from onboarding to KYC and then pre and post sales.
- Lead and strengthen the vision and strategy
- Own and keep evolving Cx measurement framework
- Continuous performance monitoring and evaluation along with respective stakeholders
- Conceptualize and launch strategic initiatives along with cross functional teams (Category, Planning, Revenue and Product) to enhance partner experience
- Own and define partner facing policies for the platform
- Coordinate with finance, internal trust and safety team, category teams in implementation of new initiatives
- Team Management ,direct, manage and lead team involving a good mix of tele-callers, data analysts, market research champions and CX leaders.
- Be true evangelist of customer experience
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in consulting, eCommerce, project management, in B2C product/ tech companies. Prior experience in customer experience management is a plus
- Experience in managing multiple departments and mid to large teams (50+)
- Strong creative thinking and ability to visualize and program manage execution of large cross functional projects of strategic importance
- Distinctive stakeholder management, influencing skills to build and manage a complex ecosystem of internal and external partners
- Analytical skills along with ability to drive insight from data. Understanding of data sciences concepts and modelling is desirable but not mandatory
- Very high bias for action; Strong presentation, communication and stakeholder-management skills
- Team player and excellent collaborator
- People manager with experience of managing medium to large teams. Prior experience in creating and growing a new department is a plus
- Excellent academic record in whichever field, Masters from a premium school/university preferred but not mandatory.