Designation- Cluster Head - Banking
Exp- 18yrs – 21 yrs
Location : Mumbai
Reporting to : Executive Director
About the Company
A Mumbai based company, recognised as a pureplay testing service provider in the BFSI segment is seeking a Cluster Head, Banking to support their banking business
This Customer facing role is strategic where time to market, speed of deployment and the consulting support of their customers are key to success.
The company offers full scale testing services that include- User Acceptance Testing, Test Automation, Mobile App Testing, Load and Performance testing, Performance Engineering, Security Testing and so on.
They have over 850+ employees, of which almost 75% are ISTQB/ ASTQB certified and are also domain experts with certifications from IRDA/AMFI/ SEBI / IIBF, catering to the new age Digital Testing services, supporting customers by testing on Cloud.
You are dedicated to working in a small, fast-paced start-up environment where every day is different, and everyone needs to ‘roll their sleeves up’
The role has a direct reporting to the Head of Banking Practice and a dotted line reporting to the CEO You will be managing a cluster (Key Accounts) of 5-6 Banks- responsible for the E2E Operations- right from Pre-Sales, Sales, Delivery, Upselling and Cross Selling Testing Projects. As a career progression you can expect to expand the cluster to 10-12 accounts and eventually getting to be the SBU head for all Key Bank Accounts. You will be responsible for P&L for the cluster.
The role will work from Mumbai and will be responsible for managing customer projects in the banking, capital market and insurance segment, working both in the office and directly with customers.
- Managing the entire account delivery including Roster, Budget Management, and Resource Management
- Responsible for pre-sales/RFPs and sales activities, reviewing client requirements, effort estimation, building testing team, project planning and creating Project Schedule
- Accountable to Track Project Schedule, Cost, Resource Management the client accounts
- Responsible for delivering all testing projects across verticals viz. Retail, Corporate, BI, Digital, Enterprise, BAU, Treasury in Banking Accounts
- Responsible for managing the project within the budget, managing project demands, negotiations with vendor, contract management, reviewing SoWs/contracts, liaise among different stakeholders such as project, business, vendor, etc.
- Accountable for Track Project Schedule, Cost, Resource Management, budget management, delivery for the testing projects
- Responsible for QA Project Plan, QA schedule tracking, QA metrics, allocation and monitoring of testing activities
- Bring in/implement process improvements and ensure that all the testing processes are followed
- Mentor team to implement innovation, processes, tools, frameworks, reports/metrics in the projects
- Generate and provide project metrics and vital financial metrics to Senior Management, Business on monthly/quarterly basis
- Guide/mentor the vendor manager/leads to ensure all the processes followed in their respective teams/projects diligently
- Understand and plan future requirements from stakeholders of various projects/applications well in advance to work on the plan
- Float RFPs and assess/evaluate the responses by the vendors to take a correct decision on selection
- Evaluation, selection and management of vendors
- Customers and Prospects (senior business level and technical level)
- Service Delivery Managers
- Senior Management
- Product Team
- Support Team
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- You have significant experience in Delivery, project management and pre-sales in the software testing segment
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Background in technology and a solid understanding of development
- The ability to run projects hit deadlines and communicate effectively with customers.The candidate must demonstrate superior leadership skills, being able to move a vast cross-functional group of professionals in a single direction and with a common vision and objective. Must also be approachable and likable individual who is able to make strong and meaningful connections with others, making it easy for junior and collaborating personnel to follow in his directives and for stakeholders and external partners to trust in his insights and judgements.