Lead Talent Management, Employee Engagement and HRBP
Role & Responsibilities:
- Talent Management
a. Work with business heads on identification of Hi-Potential talent, their career paths and their succession plan. Implementation and monitoring the Talent Review process.
b. Co-Manage yearly performance management process (PMS) for all employees along with Head of Learning.
c. Leading the R&R and employee engagement initiatives, around wellness, [email protected], R&R etc. across 8 locations (PAN INDIA) o Assist in designing the HR Action Plan keeping in view feedback received from employees through 1-1, FGDs, Engagement Survey results and from various stakeholders
- Employee Relations: Managing grievances, disciplinary actions, terminations and performance improvement programs in lines with the policy guidelines.
- Manage Internal Communications and work with Marketing on external employer branding related content from time to time.
- Project Manage and lead People Analytics
- Human Resources Business Partner - partnering the business and is is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Skills & experience :
- Full time Post-graduate / Master's in Business Administration (MBA) specialization in Human Resources
- 8+ years of overall HR generalist experience with minimum 5 years experience on managing the Talent Management Process centrally and 5 years of leading HR analytics as part of corporate HR of any mid sized MNC. The balance experience of 5 years can be desirable HRBP but 5 years of TM and HR Analytics is must.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HR practices
- Should be abreast with latest HR trends, best industry practices etc.
- Should consider HR as a strategic partner, have a positive attitude and have a keen interest to bring in positive changes
- Should have an ability to think out of the box, conceptualize, get the buy in of all relevant stakeholders and implement initiatives
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Should be articulate
- Should have excellent organizing, planning and analytical skills
- Should be proficient in MS Office Excel, Power Point, Word
- Should be a good team player