Job Responsibilities :
- End to end Treasury operations including raising of funds (through various means as per extant regulations including Secured/ Unsecured NCDs, Commercial Paper etc.), cash-flow management, servicing existing liabilities, investment of surplus cash, overseeing documentation/ compliance and filing related to borrowings (in co-ordination with Secretarial department).
- Co-ordination with external stakeholders like market participants, investors, arrangers, legal counsels, debenture trustees etc. and internal stake holders like Secretarial/ Compliance team, Finance & Accounts team etc. for various treasury activities.
- Engagement with investors to enhance existing relationships/ build new relationships, participation in engagement activities with regulators and other statutory authorities like RBI, SEBI, MCA, IRDA, Stock Exchanges etc. to enable desired change/ evolution in regulations applicable and keep track of/ understand new/ draft regulations which will impact the organization with respect to Treasury operations/ fund raising activity.
- Monitor market activity on regular basis and interact with intermediaries/ market participants/ investors to gather market intelligence including monitoring of primary issuances/ secondary market trading debt securities of competitors and other players, keep track of secondary market trading in Infradebt's debt securities to understand market levels and pricing, keep track of G-Sec market, other macro-economic data/ events and other specific events impacting the market for Infradebt's securities.
Other Responsibilities :
- Thorough understanding of RBI regulations pertaining to ALM for NBFCs.
- Preparation of the ALCO pack and supporting data/ information to be presented to the ALCO on monthly basis and regulatory ALM reporting and compliance as per requirement of RBI.
- Understanding and analysis of the various risks associated with the conduct of business including liquidity risk/ interest rate risk/ basis risk etc. and coming up with possible solutions to mitigate these risks.
- Forecast of Structural Liquidity & Interest Rate Risk gaps and other measures with scenario analysis based on board approved business plan and other stressed scenarios to ensure that Board Limits on ALM gaps and ratios are not breached and coming up with measures to rectify any future breaches.
Eligibility: CA/MBA with minimum 4 years of post qualification experience.