Our client is a reputed name in the Pharma sector and is looking to onboard a Senior Finance Professional - CA with 10 - 15 years of experience in Accounting, Taxation and allied roles.
Skills/ Major Requirement:
- CA with post qualification experience of 10 years plus with last 3-4 years in senior manager capacity with reportee's and with proven track record
- Experience in manufacturing entity, in an MNC, preferably with exposure to SAP
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in Ind AS and IFRS accounting standards and Direct and Indirect Tax laws and rules
- Good communication skills - oral and written and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and high level of commitment
Key skills - Ind AS, IFRS, Audits, GST, Transfer Pricing, Income Tax, Direct & Indirect Tax, SAP
Main Accountabilities :
- Ensuring monthly finalization of accounts and quarterly group reporting
- General Accounting, preparation of schedules, reconcile sub-ledgers, balance sheet review and variance analysis
- Controlling of fixed assets acquisition, accounting, tracking , depreciation and conduct physical verification of assets, process results and reconcile
- Finalization of accounts & audit as per Ind AS for statutory reporting and as per IFRS for group reporting
- Liasioning with Statutory, Tax and Transfer Pricing Auditors and with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely completion of audits & monthly close activities
- Ensure and strengthen effective internal financial controls, monitor process through internal audits and work on improvements from ICFR perspective.
- Day to day management of all Direct and Indirect Tax compliances viz. GST, TDS, TCS etc,.
- Ensure tax compliances and timely filing of monthly, quarterly and annual returns.
- Responsible for Tax, Transfer Pricing and Cost Audits and return filing
- Dealing with Govt agencies & tax consultants for handling of various tax assessments concerning Income Tax, Transfer Pricing, GST etc. and responding to issues/ queries raised by revenue authorities from time to time.
- Support and guide internal stakeholders for ongoing accounting and tax queries & implementation and strengthening of various financial and tax improvement measurement
- Personal characteristics and behavioral requirement
- Good communication skill & have sound exposure of Microsoft (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Positive attitude, Creativity/innovative thinking, Business acumen, Inter personal skill