Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for client origination and understanding the client's debt requirement.
- Utilize all possible channels to market Clients capabilities and products, to generate market interest
- Create large marketing lists for outreach, working with the credit and risk teams
- Work closely with the marketing team to implement marketing campaigns on digital media
- Call and reach out using LinkedIn / other sources to large number of companies from the identified lists / leads generated from marketing campaigns
- Initiate and manage client engagement by building relationships at treasury, finance and CXO level.
- Work closely with the Client Solutions team, Risk, legal and other internal stakeholders to build early client engagement.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- MBA Finance/ CA
- Possess relevant experience in business development for various channels in Credit rating agencies, Credit bureaus, Banks, NBFCs, wealth management
- Experience in cold calling, client engagement at scale
- Present / articulate / position an idea compellingly with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Preferably articulate in multiple languages - Tamil, Hindi - in addition to English. Other southern languages / Marathi will be a plus
- Strong networks in region of work across corporates and NBFCs
- Able to engage with Promoters, CFOs and Treasury heads to build relationships and originate business, be able to present the company / products / capabilities very well
- Strong selling skills, able to present own position and company well.
- Tenacious, hardworking and results oriented. Disciplined with strong work ethic and integrity
- Self-starter, able and willing to take initiative
- Able to withstand pressure and perform
- Good technical understanding of finance / credit / ratings
- Ambitious and Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment