Dierschke & Dierschke Realtors Property Management manages over 600 single family and multi family housing units in San Angelo, TX. The Maintenance Coordinator position is responsible resolving work orders for residential rental properties in a way that maintains the quality of the property and provides the lowest cost and best resolution for our owner clients.
- Being the first point of contact with our customers; providing information and resolving issues over the phone and through text message
- Ensure word orders are being resolved in a timely manner
- Work closely with our Maintenance Runner to coordinate any walk throughs or inspections needed on site
- Monitoring reports to ensure properties are staying within budget
- Proficient use of all software applications including Appfolio
- Coordinate work with Vendors & Residents.
- Responsible for the prompt, successful resolution of calls and questions from vendors, residents or owners regarding maintenance issues.
- Manage vendor(s) work load, and dispatching vendors to service properties. Report back on vendor’s work.
- Manage residents’ expectations with work to be completed at the property.
- Notify owner of high expense repairs at the property, gain approval for high expense repairs.
- Consistently delivering exceptional service to all our customers.
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors.
- Performs other related duties as requested or assigned.
- Ensure approved projects stay within budget
- Review vendor invoices for appropriate billing and GL account coding
- Additionally, this position will oversee the invoicing process for our in house maintenance company, Texas Elite Property Solutions
- This will include producing invoices through separate software, reviewing time sheets, scheduling of vendors, providing feedback on how we can do things better, and other tasks as necessary
- Exceptional ability to be self motivated, proactively own and handle issues and to see projects through to completion
- Problem Solving
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication
- Dependable and reliable
- Able to embrace change
- Able to multitask
- Places a high value on serving others
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm CST
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment