- Create business on-demand as well as regular reports that provide insights into key data points.
- Monitor KPIs to identify changes in business trends, supporting the various departments in reaching their goals through analysis. communicate the results of the analysis into written and verbal form.
- Converting business requirements into technical specifications, coordinating with developers, and testing the tracking implementation on a regular basis and ensure the data accuracy.
Education Preference: B.Tech
- Analyze website data to determine areas of site improvement. Identify sales trends, abandonment issues, and opportunities for improving site conversion rates.
- Creating reports with interactive visualization including observations and inferences.
- Monitoring all key performance indicators on a regular basis and sharing the insights within the team.
- Insights drove individuals who can segment, collate, and mine data across systems like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adwords, and other platforms.
- Collaborate with members of the digital marketing, product, and merchandise team to provide actionable insights on the specific data.
- Testing of implementation, coordination with web developers, and data flow in Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and Google Analytics.
- Provide analytical support for A/ B and Multi-variate tests and landing page optimization efforts.
- At least 1 year of experience in e-commerce reporting and analysis.
- Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture/Site catalyst): Strong knowledge of Variables, Workspace, Segment, Calculated Metrics, SAINT classification, Report Builder, Data Warehouse, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager and Adobe Launch
- Experience in testing Omniture and google analytics data requests using developer tool and/or adobe/google debuggers and/or any third-party tools.
- Experience in Advance Excel, google sheets, etc.
Good to Have:
- Understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization, etc.
- Reporting experience in digital marketing based tools such as Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Ads, Facebook Ads, and Criteo, etc.
- Understanding of A/B and Multi-Variate testing.
- Understanding of machine learning techniques
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tilak Nagar,, Jaipur - 302004, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Data analytics: 2 years (Required)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data visualization: 1 year (Required)