We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs - Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solution
- Assess and prioritize feature requests -
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide a technical solution
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- API development. - REST Architecture.
- OOPS concepts implementation.
- Data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Pandas(optional). - Frameworks: Django/Flask/ any other microservice frameworks.
- Knowledge of Docker and AWS services like lambda, EC2 S3 bucket, API Gateway is a bonus
- Team spirit. - Good problem-solving skills.