We are looking forward to hiring a smart and dynamic individual to join our Human Resources department as an HR Executive.
You will be responsible for managing all the human resources tasks of the company. You will also be responsible for supervising the Human Resources procedures as well as policies. In addition to this, you should be able to implement employee compensation and benefits programs.
- Executing the employee's annual review procedures.
- Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
- Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
- Analyzing and monitoring all the department's budgets.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Creating new HR policies and updating the existing ones.
- Overseeing the employee's termination process.
- Counseling employees as and when required.
- Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
- Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
- Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
- Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
- Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- 1+ years of working experience as an HR Executive
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle.
- Outstanding knowledge of Federal and Provincial Labour laws.
- Ability to work in a critical environment.
- Good conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
Intrusted Candidate Call on 9810885930.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pitampura, Phone No.: 9810885930, Pitampura - 110034, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- HR: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us