You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Enterprise Digital Platform is an exciting suite of internal products that transform how we approach customer experience, design, data, analytics, and more across the enterprise. We are focused on enabling fast, scalable, and consistent application development to deliver on a seamless and connected customer experience.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for analysts to help us build / roll out the customer web experience capabilities that enhance our customer experiences. You will drive ideation, solutioning, rolling out content, navigation, and search capabilities across various customer journeys across American Express.
Content Management Product Operation
- Work with Product Managers to support various stages of new product teams & users onboarding to CMS platform
- Advise existing and new products team with various capabilities of CMS tools and how to leverage for product specific use cases
- Document & share various solution concept using CMS platform (e.g. Personalization, Headless/Multichannel publishing etc)
- Work with Product Management and Engineering build POCs
- Support Documentation of CMS platform features for product team’s reference.
- Provide support to measure platform adoptions and KPIs.
- Support communication and coordination with Market contacts as well as Product stakeholders
- Participate in planning exercise and manage roll out plan.
- Conduct Product/Feature Testing & Validation for specific market.
- Gather market and product team feedback related to product, training and documentation.
- Collaborate with enterprise SEO & web operations team to organize and facilitate content creation in order to grow our audience
- Assist in verifying accurate metadata and SEO best practices implementation for existing and upcoming pages
- Use SEO data and research to evaluate the impact of content, and push for continuous improvement that shows real business results.
Critical Factors to Success
Experience building/operating global web content management platform, developing new features, and rolling out across multiple markets. Experience in stakeholder management & communication.
- 2+ years of industry experience in web content management & web search product manager/engineering/roll out
- Experience in conceptualizing new solution for Web Content Management, working with stakeholders to evangelize solution
- Designing solutions to improve the page performance
- Track record of managing global enterprise technologies
Bachelor’s/Master's degree in computer science, analyst and manager/engineer, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Web Content Management Software.
- Experience in Site Search Software (Lucidworks or Elastic)
- Knowledge of software analyst and engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Effective written and verbal communication with partners located globally
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to formulate and communicate strategies in a clear, compelling way
- Exceptional strategic and analytical thinking
- Experience in HTML/CSS/JS/JSON/React/SPA
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language
- Experience in CI/CD & Testing tools similar to Selenium
Knowledge of Platforms
- Adobe AEM or similar web content management software products
- Lucidworks Fusion, Elastic Search or any other Search technology preferred
- A desire to work in a collaborative, intellectually curious environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.