We are currently recruiting an experience person with well connections locally with schools (public and private), education government bodies and organisations, who have developed international programs between local schools and overseas (preferably at secondary level). Who understand international education program developments stage by stage and would be able to correctly identify the local school partners for the programs.
Before you apply, please think the following questions:
1. How many years of international education marketing experience do you have?
2. Have you ever developed or established an international project and program at the secondary school level in any Asia countries (including where you are currently)?
3. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
4. How is your previous experience relevant and what makes you a good fit for this role? Please describe in 1 to 2 sentences.
5. Please describe your connections or resources and previous working relationship with the local education department, schools and education organizations or agents.
6. How would students in secondary locally feel about the program would lead them to a US high school diploma hence better opportunity to apply to US colleges?
7. Would there be any high school (private or public) interests to run twinning programs with a US high school?
8. Do you have any contacts or resources at the secondary school level locally?
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor/Master's or related qualifications
- Strong experiences in international education marketing with Asia countries
- Experience in connecting with local resources in setting up projects and programs
- Good background and knowledge of understanding and working with local markets
- Self paced and timeline watcher on targets
- Well organized and good in feedback and report to the superiors
- Minimum two years of experience in international education program development with Asia countries
- Well connected with overseas education agents, local education department, schools and other related organisations
- Experience in setting up international education program at secondary school level
- Be self-motivated and working without close supervision
- Be able to work on schedules, well time planner and report responsively