RSM - North | Ambrane India (Only Mobile Accessories)
AMBRANE INDIA PVT LTD
Job description: -
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sales performance of the General Trade Channel for the region.
- Assist in delivering the overall region sales objectives, supervises, fine-tunes and monitors the execution and takes pro-active initiatives to cease every opportunity to increase the sales in accordance with the companies policies and strategies.
- Heads and coaches the Sales Team reporting to him/her. It is his/her obligation to form an efficient and effective team that is perfectly cooperating with all internal and external partners.
- Discuss and set clear targets for his team members in alignment to track the fulfillment.
- Meeting volume and value objectives of the assigned region within budget, time and policy parameters through efficient control of the distributor network and staff.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring all traditional sales activities within the assigned territory as an entrepreneurial manager, particularly providing an annual drive-plan for the whole territory in collaboration with the Traditional Trade Manager.
- To support the Head of Sales department in Sales forecasting for his/her region based on sound analysis and support the production team for correct production planning.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned region.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Education: Graduate
- 10-15 years of sales experience in mobile accessories
- taking the full responsibility for decisions and repercussions
- strong communication and negotiation skills and
- Clear commitment and vision to lead his team
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Mobile Accessories: 10 years (Preferred)
- Channel Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- Distributor Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- B2C: 10 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us