Amazon is looking for a motivated individual for the profile of Sr. Program Manager for its Amazon Shipping Program team.
In this role, you will:
- Define, design, launch and manage new products and programs for improving the Shipper experience within the Ship with Amazon program
- Gather requirements and conceptualize solutions to solve a business and shipper problems and work with key stake holders across various functions to define and launch the product/program.
- Setup mechanisms to prevent operational misses and identify opportunities for improvement. Work with Operations, NL, ACES to reduce rejects, fake scans and losses in the network.
- Be a single threaded owner to track shipper performance, identify good/bad actors and build mechanisms to improve shipper performance.
- Own specific cost lines in the P&L and work on reducing the cost.
- Monitor key metrics on the program and work with all involved stakeholder teams to drive necessary action with field teams, business, finance, sales and leadership teams, to achieve goals. Manage Daily/weekly performance, build mechanisms to detect and drive down defects and work on continuous improvements for all processes.
- Launch and expand the program as per the business requirements while being responsible for all customer and merchant satisfaction, performance, compliance, accounting and financial related metrics.
- Continuous Improvements; proactively identify and implement operational enhancements that meet business requirements.
- Use customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and benchmarking, and business metrics to make informed decisions
About the program:
Amazon Shipping (SWA) is a program where we externalize Amazon transportation service for catering to non-amazon volumes for the sellers/shippers. The program was launched in 2020 and we aim to scale to become an established courier partner in India.
This role calls for an individual who can own all aspects of how transportation impacts customer experience, shipper experience and operator experience; manage performance and measure, determine, then drive, any initiatives necessary to improve it. It requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision making skills to balance customer experience with financial impact. This position offers a broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within Amazon.
The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and excels at dealing with ambiguity and design and define products/programs with little information. He / She will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to create and sustain urgency, and a proven ability to lead large cross-functional projects.