Paid Services Account Manager
We are looking for a results-driven individual with retail experience to drive China-based sellers to maximize their presence and business in Amazon Global marketplaces; meanwhile deliver first-class level of services to customer satisfaction. The ESM Account Manager will have experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and the ability to deliver results. Provide primary general sales and/or technical support to third-party sellers. Manage relationships with key accounts and develop strategies to maximize these relationships. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining performance, and working with clients to improve performance. In addition, responsible for proactive monitoring of accounts to identify and address any issues that may impact revenue generation. Must be focused on driving results, and work across all relevant cross-functional areas to guarantee effective communication, implementation, and execution of objectives.
Key job responsibilities
• Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting Seller business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as an input into product development and process improvement.
• Analyze territory trends, diagnose root cause of performance and create actionable plans for operational improvements.
• Define the territory, opportunities and goals (Input/Output) within the portfolio of accounts.
• Identify key business opportunities for the territory and manage toward a growth plan.
• Implement account management best practices and SOPs into the business development framework.
• Become a thought leader in defining success criteria and understand business needs of Sellers in an ever-changing business environment.
• Manage all aspects of the client relationship for highest standard of seller experience.
• 3-5 years relevant experience in the retail and / or related industries, with a proven track record of managing relationships and / or projects
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with tools (Salesforce, Excel, other internal tools)
• Experienced in using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Proficiency in oral and written English
• BA/BS required
-Have oversea experience in studying and living is preferred.