The Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL) TA team is looking for a talented, customer-focused Recruiter who will work with a team of Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators focusing on the areas of candidate talent search, process improvement and will act as recruiter for supported business.
They will foster a collaborative team ensuring delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer SLAs. Build and maintain network of potential technical candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
Job Responsibilities :
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results