Program Manager II - B&P, Amazon Shipping
In this role, you will :
- Be the single threaded owner for the Billing, Payments and Collections vertical for Amazon Shipping India Business.
- Define, design, launch and manage new products and programs for reducing Credit risk of the program without impacting the Shipper experience.
- Gather requirements and conceptualize solutions to solve a business and shipper problems and work with key stake holders across various functions to define and launch the product/program.
- Own specific cost lines in the P&L and work on reducing the cost.
- Monitor key metrics on the program and work with all involved stakeholder teams to drive necessary action with field teams, business, finance, sales and leadership teams, to achieve goals. Manage Daily/weekly performance, build mechanisms to detect and drive down defects and work on continuous improvements for all processes.
- Launch and expand the program as per the business requirements and build/own all the long term planning, program and product roadmap for Amazon Shipping in the Billing, Payments and collections space. Work extensively on industry benchmarking, do shipper studies and work with Commercial team to understand the requirements of our prospective Shippers and work on building these capabilities.
- This role will require exceptional communication and influencing skills, and will work to influence stakeholders across Business, Finance, Sales, Tech, Accounting and Tax teams. This role will require the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, startup environment, partnering with others as needed, and the ability to exercise sound judgment solving novel problems without clear direction from leadership. The successful candidate has demonstrated the ability to solve complex challenges and possesses bias for action and deliver results in the role.
About the team :
Amazon Shipping (SWA) is an entrepreneurial business which is growing at an incredible pace where we externalize Amazon transportation service to cater to Non-Amazon volumes of any sellers/shippers/marketplaces in India. We aim to scale to become a trusted, innovative and established parcel delivery service partner in India, built on Amazon's world-class logistics network, delivery experience and customer service. We partner with e-Commerce retailers of all sizes to simplify their operations, lower their cost, and unlock more sales.
Basic Qualifications :
1. 4+ yrs of experience in Program management, preferably in logistics industry.
2. Strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate, and communicate with external business partners and internal teams to meet operational performance goals
3. Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
4. Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
5. Ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios
6. Ability to manage conflicting priorities - capability to work on several projects in parallel
7. Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills.