We are Hiring
We are looking for an Technical Business Analyst at Pune for our Software Development Company.
- Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Location: Pune
- Notice Period: 15 to 30 days
Note: This is fully work from the office opportunity. Who is looking for a WFH do not apply
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the Client's business requirements and business process flows and then translate them into comprehensive, accurate and quality software requirements.
- Gather and analyze the project's business requirements and convey them to the Software Development team.
- Prepare accurate and detailed Business requirements documents, User guides, and functional Specification documents
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conducts peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements verbally or through written documentation to project managers so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develops strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
Required Candidate profile
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Should have good knowledge on GIT, Jira.
- Should have experience on BRD , FRD & Mockups
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Two to four years related work experience
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Working knowledge of Windows office systems
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹20,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us