Digital education companies have predominantly solved access but have had limited success in delivering deep engagement, comprehension, and outcomes. We, at Allen Digital, believe that we can take the best of both, the traditional classrooms and digital technologies, and create an education platform that takes the application of technology much deeper into the student journey than current market offerings and thus bring learning outcomes at scale.
- Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, engineers, research, and business to iterate and deliver a seamless user experience across all products.
- Help conceptualize and visualize a product solution
- Own your product throughout the product cycle, from inception to completion, and close the loop with feedback cycles
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs to solve complex user problems.
- Create design systems that produce elegant experiences, supported by research and data.
- Give and receive feedback from other designers to continuously improve the quality of our work. Mentor colleagues to help them enhance their skills and performance.
- Present and articulate your solutions effectively to help stakeholders envision the optimal experience.
- Promote your design solutions by aligning them with business and user objectives.
- Act as an internal champion for user-centric design and research
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Showcase exceptional UX and UI skills with a strong portfolio that includes wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and prototypes.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the latest design tools like Figma, Protopie, etc., and exhibit a strong willingness to learn and explore new ones.
- Capable of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, taking ownership of products from start to finish.
- Skilled in storytelling, with the ability to communicate design solutions through compelling narratives.