This is Sindhu representing Allegis Group - An US based $12 billion Staffing and Recruiting Company providing Human capital and work force management solutions to over 6000 customers globally including 90% of Fortune 500 firms. Our offering includes Strategic Resource Program (SRP), Managed Services (MSP), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Executive Search and Consulting Services.
We are currently hiring for our E-Commerce client for Bangalore India.
Required Experience: 6-9 Yrs
Role: SAP HR ABAP UI5 Developer
- 6+ years SAP HR ABAP development experience. Must have experience and expert knowledge of ABAP development objects including: Dialog programming, User-exits, BADIs, Smart Forms and/or Adobe Forms, ALV, BAPIs, RFCs, and other SAP development tools.
- Must have worked on US payroll implementation projects.
- Must have strong experience in SAP HR ABAP and SAP UI5/Fiori applications using SAP Web IDE.
- Must have strong experience with SAP ABAP skills that include: Enhancement Spots, Implicit Enhancements, Explicit Enhancements, BADI and BAPI.
- Must have hands-on experience and technical proficiency in Object Oriented ABAP (OOPs) with expertise in WRICEF development.
- Must have strong ABAP debugging skills
- Experience with HR Interfaces.
- Hands-on implementation experience in SAP and the cross-function relationship between modules for forms, reports, interfaces, enhancements, BDC, LSMW, BADI, BAPI, workflow and other development work
- Expert ability to review and comprehend technical specifications and be able to coordinate with functional team for development activities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SAP Transport layers, IDOCs and interfaces and the different kinds of Transport Request and SAP best practices in handling transports
- Understanding of all the key enhancements spots (BADIs and User Exits) and how to best leverage them to meet customer specific requirements with minimal risk
- Must have an in-depth all round technical and functional knowledge in SAP and network infrastructure
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills and ability to drive root cause analysis on incidents and problems
- Experience developing user interfaces using Fiori is required.
Thanks and Regards
Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
RPO DeliveryFound this job inappropriate? Report to us