Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruitment of Workforce
- Coordinate with Workforce
- Train and improve performance of Workforce
- Receive Feedback from customers and act upon it.
- Coordinate with customers to resolve the issues.
- Maintain workforce availability, records , stock etc
- Assist workforce in documentation etc.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Should be able to fluently speak English, Hindi and Telugu
- Should have experience in working with workforce
- Should be well versed with online browsing, emails and productivity suites (Word, Excel etc.)
- Previous experience in Logistics / Transport is preferable
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹21,000.00 - ₹29,000.00 per month
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)