Designation : Global Sales Manager
Job Type : Full-Time, work from office
Location : Pune
Annual CTC : (upto - 8,00,000/year + Variable Pay)
- Compensation structure allows for earnings of - 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 per year including variables - Budget is FIXED.
- The new business development manager will be responsible for all prospecting and outbound sales activity with below responsibilities but not limited to.
- Identify target industry, accounts and decision makers, connect and present our offerings with the help of technical team.
- Pitch our services with gap analysis and improvement opportunities
- Identifying leads/companies to reaching out to set up meetings to consistent follow ups to pitch presentations to scope of work discussion to contract signing to onboarding work.
- Gradually start till appointment set-up and learn the pitch process and grow to next stages asap
- Creating new business opportunities for the company in India, US and UK
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications :
- Should have closed monthly retainers of $1k to $5k under new business accounts for service/solution/consulting based companies.
- Someone who can sell marketing and communications services to startups and mid-size companies (services for example - branding, UIUX, social media management, consulting, marketing strategy, search engine optimization, marketing automation, Paid Ads, Website/App development projects, video production, Creative services, etc)
- Should have worked in lead generation, lead qualification, nurturing, converting and Onboarding B2B clients in past
- Experience with mid to large size IT and ITES companies in presales, leadgen team will be preferred
- Should have strong influencing skills
- Should be able to identify the gaps in online space for a brand and pitch them accordingly with the support of specific functional teams
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Good at meeting the projected quarterly and annual sales targets
- Should be able to do quarterly and annual projections and manage the business development activities and allocation of budgets.
- Should have done cold calling/emailing, nurturing a lead and preparing pitch deck with support of operations team
- Knows how to identify leads using Linkedin Sales navigator, other database tools
- Should be able to pitch founders/CMO/Marketing heads of startups, early to mid-stage companies in India and USA
- Good at market research, can organise online/offline webinar/seminar/conferences and come up with creative ideas to generate leads, industry contacts, partnerships to drive new revenue
- Commitment to the vision of the company.
- Age : Less than 30 Yrs
- Qualification : Any Bachelors degree or above. MBA will be preferred
- Experience : 1 to 5 Years in new business development
Key Skills : LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Business Development, B2B Sales, Concept/Service/ Solution Selling, Collaboration skill.