We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
During your traineeship, you'll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You'll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company's functions and operations and you'll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
If you're excited with our company's vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we'd like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department's (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company's strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
Requirements and skills :
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
A degree in Management or Business
Management trainees will study the functioning of the organization and contribute through participating in and recommending changes to the functioning of the teams that they join. MTs will be hired across the many functions at Aliens Group such as strategy, marketing, sales, CRM, finance, HR and construction.
They will help in formulating the strategy for the effective functioning and scaling up of the organization. They will observe the functioning of the organization and recommend structural or process changes to improve the functioning and the scaling up of the organization.
Applicants need to be recently graduated (2022 batch) alumni of the IIMs. Candidates with a CAT score of 99%-ile or more will be given preference.