We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation, to working directly with designers and engineers to implement features.
Ideal candidates are self-starters who are data-driven with strong quantitative and analytical ability, excellent written and oral communication skills, have the ability to build cross-functional relationships, and are passionate about the role that Small and Medium Businesses play in our economies.
This position is full-time and we will be flexible on the location.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative Live Shopping/Selling product features
- Drive the execution of the product strategy and roadmap of one of our product Squads
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality
- Establish yourself as one of our Live Streaming/Live Selling experts, by deeply understanding the industry, trends, and end-user needs
- 5+ years of product management or related industry experience in Live Selling/Video Streaming
- Experience building and shipping applications or software of features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience
- Experience in technical architecture of mobile applications
- Experience designing user interfaces
- Experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues
- Great attention to detail coupled with the experience to see the bigger picture, prioritize competing needs and provide extreme clarity to your team and partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field such as computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics, business, or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization, and pre/post-launch execution
- Experience with video streaming products
- Experience in early-stage product development
- Experience developing products for international and emerging markets
#HttpoolFound this job inappropriate? Report to us