Looking for a senior Full-Stack SpringBoot Java and React Software Developer to lead our dynamic product development team, for Clapself product, at AgreeYa. Clapself is a smart e-learning platform for Personal Development. Its an exciting opportunity if you like the idea of building a high-impact product from scratch, and you are passionate about creating highly efficient, responsive, and modern UI with React.
- Translate UX design specifications to interactive UIs using React and Java.
- Develop highly scalable and efficient web application.
- Build reusable and reliable React components.
- Develop backend REST APIs using SpringBoot Java, MySQL.
- Develop unit test code for automating API testing.
- Lead and mentor junior members of the dev team.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to deliver high quality responsive Web Application.
- Work with Clapself product management to understand the requirements and priorities.
- Bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- 6-8 years of relevant Software Development experience.
- Experience building high quality and highly scalable Java based web applications.
- Expertise building high quality REST Web Services.
- Thorough understanding of software design patterns.
- Experience delivering complex applications using Agile methodology.
- Experience working with MySQL or similar databases.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter and passionate about software development.
Nice to have skills (Not Mandatory)
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Experience with NextJS and various front-end and back-end caching technologies.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Apache/Tomcat.