- Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
- Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
- Analyzing and monitoring all the department's budgets.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
- Overseeing the employee's termination process.
- Counseling employees as and when required.
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have.
- Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
- Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
- Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
- Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, Professional Tax, bonus etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gandhidham, Gandhidham - 370201, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- HR: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- English, Hindi, Gujarati (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us