Position: General Manager - Business Growth & Operations
Role - Business Operations, Planning & On Ground Execution, Process Engineering & Business Excellence
Function - CEO's Office
Location: Noida Sec-2
Qualification: PG - Full time- Tier 1 Business School
Experience - 7-10 Years
The GM - Business Growth & Operations will directly work with the CEO of the organization and will be primarily responsible for Leading & Managing the Day-to-Day Business & Supply Chain operations along with the CEO for the organization including the nuances and conflicts that comes with it.
The incumbent would be responsible for developing the strategic plans and their effective on ground execution while ensuring processes & systems, SLA's are deployed at every step and that the people are productive across functions, bands & levels. This role demands an effective level of implementation of the business strategies, objectives and strategic Projects.
- 7-10 Yrs. of relevant experience in Project Management, Business Operations Management, P&L Management, Process Engineering & Excellence, Business & Data Analytics, Supply Chain Operations(preferred) & People Management.
- Relevant exposure in developing, driving & implementing cross functional projects and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and goals.
- Relevant experience in Business Process Automation.
- Framing of analytical models to address current business challenges
- Prepare and lead the annual business plan of the company and assist the senior management in monthly planning and performance reviews.
Key Skills and Qualification Required:
- Post Graduate from Tier 1 business school
- Result Driven
- Self-Driven- Don't wait for others to push
- Technologically Savvy and inclined towards process automation
- An out of the box thinker to challenge assumptions
- Must have excellent business & data analytics skills
- High energy, result oriented with the ability to work with deadlines
- Demonstrated collaborations and influential skills that will build consensus and drive success
- Must be a proactive problem solver and a critical thinker.
Samira Baig || Senior executive - HR
+91 80764 41471