Role/Designation: Customer Success Manager
Make a difference/Responsibilities: You will own it and drive it!
- We are looking for a customer success manager who can provide ongoing support to our clients and network with them. The candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships and implementing new programs that will increase your business revenue potential and minimize churn rates.
- A Customer Success Manager's responsibilities include supporting customers as they transition from sales prospects, building close relationships that often last beyond any one project or job order lasting process ownership with the business itself.
- Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are on active accounts with us. You will also work closely with other employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the creative team.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for the client to demonstrate the performance o campaigns; analyze trends to identify areas of improvement.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product's benefits and value
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Develop and execute reciprocal cross-promotion programs with business partners on social media sites and in developing online reviews for each other's businesses.Required Skills:
- 0 to 2 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Knowledge of Salesforce and project management tools
- Event planning experience a plusFound this job inappropriate? Report to us