Your journey to becoming a Software Developer begins now!
Are you on a quest for something out of the ordinary? Do you love outsmarting computers? Want to be part of a growing team of friendly, geeky individuals?
Then you might belong amongst the ranks of Advanced Database Solutions. Located in Ozark, MO, we specialize in building custom data software for a wide range of companies. We are Jedis at what we do, and you, young Padawan (or old Padawan, we don’t discriminate), can be too!
Instead of being stuffed into a cubicle, you will operate in a non-traditional setting as part of a small band of rebels, seeking to bring light to the world of business with the power of software!
Begin your training with knowledge of:
For extra points, be familiar with:
Structured Query Language
Beginning with an initial internship to develop your powers, we will guide you in the ways of:
business database software
data entry forms
web and mobile development
- are responsible and self-motivated,
- are computer savvy and willing to learn how to build custom software (you don’t need to be a database programmer yet…),
- can get sucked into your work for hours,
- live within 50 miles of the Springfield area,
- have completed or are on your way to a CS or CIS degree,
- have a high attention to detail and can commit to working toward a high degree of excellence in your work (know thyself!)
…then submit your resume today, you may be the one to defeat the Dark Side and bring balance to the Force of database development! ** You can still apply even if you don’t like Star Wars :) **
- None required, although any is preferred.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Associate’s (Preferred)
- What aspect of Software Development/Computer Programming makes you the most passionate and fired up to work in this industry?
- What has been your favorite software project you were a part of? Why?
Advanced Database Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principles of equality and kindness in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, pregnancy (including childbirth or related condition), citizenship, familial status, mental or physical disability, veteran status, genetic information, other non-disqualifying disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
We work in small groups of responsible individuals, and masks/vaccination are encouraged, but not required. We sanitize the workstations regularly, and any potential exposure to COVID is taken seriously, with time given off to get tested and quarantine.