Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are Looking for Mongo DB Expert(IC) who has experience working in NoSql, Distributed and Cloud Database.
What you’ll do
- As an Individual contributor you will work on database reliability and performance aspects.
- Analyze solutions and implement best practices (Specifically Mongo DB)
- Work on and implement best practices in observability (monitoring, tracing, alerting, logging) and incident response.
- You will build out automation to address database problems like failovers, backups, restores, schema changes, and performance tuning that integrate with Site reliability capabilities.
- Strive for automation either by coding or by leading and influencing developers, to build systems that run automatically in both stage and production environments.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to mitigate production issues as they arise
- Collaborate effectively and mentor other engineers in the team and in the larger reliability engineering org
- Use domain expertise to consult application development teams, providing guidance and database architecture solutions
- Document every action so your learnings turn into repeatable actions and then into automation.
- Participate in RCAs and take action items to mitigate issues and come up with a roadmap .
- Propose and drive architectural changes for the services we own to solve scaling and performance problems.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with distributed teams and inter-dependent services.
Who you are
- 10+ years of experience in DBRE or DBA roles with strong focus on tooling, automation and operations.
- At least 3 years plus of experience building Cloud services and 4 years relevant experience in distributed database systems – monitoring, scaling, debugging
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases; NOSQL – MongoDB(Expert), Cassandra; RDBMS - MySQL, Percona XtraDB Cluster, MariaDB Galera Cluster, PostgreSQL.
- You are proficient in multi cloud environments: AWS, Azure.
- Have strong knowledge and internals of MongoDB.
- Experience in building solutions with Terraform, Chef and other tools to build mature automation.
- Good understanding of Linux OS concepts and of Linux and Unix Shell.
- Experience with monitoring software such as Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic.
- You have experience in automation and tool development.
- Good software development skills in Python or C++, Windows/Powershell or similar languages for scripting and automation.
- Deep understanding of cluster management areas, such as scaling, consistency tuning, replication, and multi-datacenter configuration.
- Experience in securing, monitoring, capacity planning, full-proof DR, backup & recovery for distributed database systems.
- Experience collaborating with software engineers to define best practices related to the database, including schema design, query optimization, and CI/CD practices (good to have).
- Have experience in scaling to the limit with high throughput services.
- Help to develop other team members into senior levels and leaders in the team.