Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be accountable for the success of one of Adobe’s largest and most complex Customer relationships. In this role, you are empowered to leverage the Adobe’s market-leading product solutions, best practices, and digital transformation experience to achieve the Customer’s business objectives and desired outcomes. The CSM is responsible to develop and execute a customer strategy critical for growth and retention, which requires relationship development across Customer executives and senior level decision makers. The role will cultivate a deep understanding of their business needs and identify new business opportunities. You will be responsible for driving adoption & usage of Adobe solutions, stakeholder alignment, and risk mitigation by working in unison with sales executives, technical & product experts, and a team of supporting personnel with the goal of enabling the Customer to maximize value from their Adobe investment.
- Accountable for Customer’s overall success with Adobe, including renewals, growth of Adobe solutions, customer health, and satisfaction
- Develop mutual understanding of Adobe’s unique and transformational “experience business” capabilities, and evangelize how those capabilities create long-term value across various Customer business units & organizations
- Lead the development of a proactive and programmatic model to improve retention and increase sales velocity, garnering support from senior executives
- Act as the main Customer executive point of contact throughout the Customer’s lifecycle, define success plan with clear deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer operational areas
- Drive engagement with Customer executives by creating success forums to discuss industry dynamics, consumer trends, best practices, change management, and Adobe enablement
- Maintain regular and appropriate communication and governance with both internal and external executive teams to ensure alignment and transparency
- Identify Customer risk, and work with extended Adobe team to create and execute on “get well” plans
- Collaborate with sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services teams to create a consistent approach to grow Adobe product solutions, and develop a clear understanding to the broader account strategy
- Lead a matrixed account team that may involve multiple project teams from Adobe or client or partner organizations, and develop effective working relationships with Customer partners
- Advocate for Customer across internal Adobe teams, and drive innovation, best practices, and process improvement back into the Adobe ecosystem.
- Marshal the breadth of Adobe resources to ensure the Customer’s people and processes are positioned to fully adopt and optimize on Adobe’s platform (Delivery/Consulting, Adobe Experts, Customer Care, Customer Success Managers, Product Teams, etc.)
- Drive thought leadership & grow as a leader in one of the most exciting and dynamic technology fields today
- BA/BS degree, MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred
- Geo-local to Customer
- 12-14 years of experience as executive leading a business development, relationship management or management consulting organization in with demonstrated, quantifiable experience delivering on significant business value, large transformation activity or material portfolio of business
- Strong executive presence, including ability to effectively partner with and influence client executives and be a credible and effective C-level advisor
- Strong understanding of Adobe products, capabilities, and/or similar products managing data, gaining insights as a means of creating revenue or solving business problems
- Creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to understand the impact and intersection of people, process and technical changes and to articulate high-level solutions to address business problems
- Proven organizational, prioritization skills and an ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
- Outstanding executive-level interpersonal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively navigate difficult conversations and mediate to healthy outcomes
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability absorb new concepts quickly
- High level of energy and personal drive
- Engaging people leader with proven ability to lead and inspire teams