The AEM Customer Care team provides round-the-clock technical assistance for Adobe CQ, Scene7 and DAM solutions. We are the key contacts between customers and internal departments to maintain satisfaction and resolution to all customer issues. Technical Support Consultants provide accurate and timely technical support to Adobe customers via telephone and portal. They manage support issues of complex and technical nature with varying degrees of priority.
They address incidents within predetermined service levels, requiring the ability to multi-task and prioritize. They carry out projects as assigned and support other team members in order to represent Adobe in a professional manner.
- Provide customer support and troubleshoot customer-reported complex issues such as JVM Heap Dump Analysis, Thread Dump Analysis, and Performance issues for AEM.
- Fix Bugs through Code Changes in the later versions of AEM in collaboration with Engineering Team.
- Troubleshoot, validate and report customer-submitted bug reports.
- Providing round-the-clock assistance to our Adobe customers while working in APAC/EMEA shifts
- Drive measurably high levels of customer satisfaction that lead to custom
- Provide Support Fix to customer for AEM, if changes are trivial.
- Acts as a customer advocate ensuring all customers' voices are heard.
- Liaise with engineering/product management to ensure customers' desires for future product development are heard
- Address customer concerns and questions, large and small, in an effective and timely manner
- Understand the real-world impact that issues and defects have on customers Work closely with customers to understand their business and how best to assist them in using Adobe Experience Manager
- Assist in testing new and enhanced product features
- Manage incidents professionally and within stated timelines
- Accurately record and maintains incident in accordance with department standards
- Participate in department team meetings
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Either a Bachelor's or Masters's degree in Computer Science plus 2-4 years of experience in the Web and/or ECMS technologies space
- Proficiency in REST API, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, JQuery, Apache & IIS
- Working knowledge of different OS including WIN, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
- Experience and ability to conceptually understand the implications and propose architectures for large Web-based solutions of different sizes, their implications on the solution concept and development as well as understanding the impact of caching and other performance-related measures
- Support all kinds of product-related issues e. g. architecture, infrastructure, functionality, development, integration, migration, etc.
- Analyzing critical issues for providing RCA and taking corrective measures to avoid the recurrence of similar issues
- Recognizing areas that require patching and upgradation for fixing vulnerabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer business problems to all audiences including non-technical
- Effective dialogue-building skills; listening, good Q& A skills
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us